Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please go through the
job details and let me know your interest. If interested please send me
your updated resume with the below mentioned details

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*EAD/GC/USC*

*Senior SAN Storage Administrator *

Location: Southlake TX (Dallas area)

Duration: 18+ months

Interview: Phone Screen / Offer

*GENERAL DESCRIPTION: *•Under general direction, design, develop and
maintain the Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS).
•Install local storage systems and troubleshoot errors related to data
storage.
•Manage and maintain multiple fiber channel fabrics
•Perform scheduled activities and capacity planning for local data storage.
•NAS experience preferred – NetApp, Isilon, Data Domain, etc.
•Develop and maintain departmental processes and documentation.

*EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent. *
*EXPERIENCE:*
•5 years or more experience administrating backup software like Comvault,
Netbackup, Backup Exec, etc.
•5 years or more experience administrating enterprise class SAN arrays
(3Par, EMC, Hitachi).
•5 years or more experience with VMWare environments.
•5 years working in a Windows Server or Linux environment.
•5 years of experience working in a data center environment.
•Fiber channel switching experience, preferably Brocade
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle
multiple projects simultaneously.

*Requirement: 2*

*NO OPT and fake Profiles please for this requirement*

 *Job Title                               : C# Developer (8+ years) with **WPF,
MVC, Linq*

*Location                               : Fairfax, VA*

*Period                                  : 6+ months .*

*In-person required*

*Candidates MUST have Windows Based Development experience -Developers must
have recent, extensive experience WPF, MVC, Linq *

*REQUIRED SKILLS: *

-Windows Based Development - Expert

-C# (.NET 4.5) - Expert

-WPF - Expert

-MVC

-WPF

-Agile

-GUI Design

-SQL (SQL Server 2012 & SQL Server Express LocalDB)

-Linq to SQL

-Secure Coding

-Unit Testing

-Dependency Control

-Modern Software Design

-Static Code Analysis

-Quality Assurance

-Source Code Control

-TFS

-Functional Testing

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : chiru.recrui...@gmail.com