Greetings:

We have the following position open with our client in Milwaukee, WI. If
you have any suitable candidates please email me their resume for
review to *vi...@pronixinc.com
<vi...@pronixinc.com>*

*PLEASE NOTE: This is an Analyst type role and candidates MUST HAVE Apttus
CPQ experience (Implementation, Gap analysis between Apttus features and
business requirements, Conversion of business requirements into Technical
Designs, Salesfoce.com / Salesforce1 experience, etc…)*

*Role: Apttus CPQ Consultant*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: 6-12 month Contract+*

*Job Description:*

*Relevant Experience: 3-5 years*

*Technical/Functional Skills: Apttus CPQ, CLM, Salesforce.com*

*Experience Required:*

•        Implementation experience of Apttus CPQ, CLM
•        Experience with Product modeling, Advanced Pricing, Guided Selling
in Apttus
•        Good knowledge of concepts in CPQ, Opportunity Management
•        Should have a thorough understanding of Salesforce.com project
lifecycle.
•        Hands on expertise designing and developing applications on
Force.com Platform.
•        Strong Visualforce and Apex code hands on experience.
•        Experience with Eclipse and SFDC data migration tools
•        Certifications must include
•        Salesforce Certified Developers (401)
•        Salesforce Certified Administrator (201)

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·        Implementation of Apttus CPQ

·        Gap analysis between Apttus vanilla features and business
requirements

·        Conversion of business requirements into Technical Designs

·        Customization of the current features  required to meet functional
requirements

·        Communication with various stakeholders

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Ramagiri

*ProNix* *Inc*

Ph: 732-902-0910 / Fax: 732 909 2000