Hi,

Hope you are doing great today.

*Please let me know if you have any **Sr Lead QA Analyst **positions on C2C
for my W2 consultant **Sirimal**. he is open for relocation and available
immediately.*

*Consultant Details:*

*Name: *

Sirimal

*Skill: *

Sr Lead QA Analyst

*Experience: *

9+ Years

*Availability: *

Immediate

*Relocation: *

Open

*SUMMARY:*

·         *Over 9+ years of Software Testing, Development and Quality
assurance of Client Server and Web based applications using Win Runner,
Load Runner, Test Director, Quality Center , Quick Test pro and Manual
testing. *

·         Proficient experience in Manual and Automated Testing of GUI and
functional aspects of the Client-Server and Web based Applications on
multiple levels of* SDLC and Testing Life Cycle (STLC) *

·         Experience in writing *automated scripts, designing Test
procedures ,Manual Test cases And preparing Quality feedback to QA team
manager *

·         experience in Remedy tools and applications and Worked as Remedy
Developer and Administrator

·         Expertise in using automated tools like *Load Runner, and QTP*.

·         Strong understanding of project life cycle and SDLC methodologies
including *RUP, RAD, Waterfall, Scrum and Agile. *

·         Proven experience with *Manual and Automated Testing Tools such
as Mercury Quality Center, Test Director. *

·         Experience with Test Automation using *QTP, Test Case Management
using Mercury Quality Center, Test Director. *

·         Having knowledge in *Stripes and Struts Framework, Spring, Web
Services (Apache Axis2, RestFull), Hibernate and Eclipse plug-in
Development. *

·         Experience with development and execution of Automation Scripts
using *QTP*.

·         Strong in Analyzing Business Requirements and Developed Test
Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases and Execute them.

·         Performed Testing Life Cycle during the various phases of the
application. Involved in converting manual test cases into automated
scripts using *TSL on Mercury Win runner, QTP.*

·         Experience in working with Multiple Relational Databases like *Oracle
9i 8i 7.x, SQL Server 2000, MS Access, XML and Flat Files. Expertise in
writing SQL queries to verify the database.*

·         Documented all *Test Cases in Quality Center*. Executed both
manual and automated scripts from *Mercury Quality Center9.0.*

·         Hands on Experience on *JSON Services and Parsing*

·         Good functional and QA working knowledge in Siebel CRM Testing
Web Services and Callcenter modules.

·         Responsible for ER Development work related to as well as Remedy
customizations. Created automated Load test scripts using *Load Runner*.

·         Utilized Agile *SCRUM and PMI* methodologies to monitor, steer
and develop project objectives.

·         Used Test Director and Mercury Quality Center for updating the
status of all the Test Cases Test Scripts that are executed during testing
process.

·         Knowledge in the *ETL (Extract, Transform and Load)* of data into
a data ware house date mart and Business Intelligence (BI) tools like *Business
Objects Modules* (Reporter, Supervisor, Designer, and Web Intelligence).

·         Proficient in *Database (Oracle, SQL Server) testing skills using
advanced SQL, PL/SQL*

·         Versatile team player with good communication and problem solving
skills with all management levels

·         High proficiency in Scheduling, Managing resources and activities
in QA Teams

·         Present and train team members on tools obtained.

·         Setup and maintain QA Test Lab for testing maintenance.

*REQUEST: *Please take a minute and add* ja...@svksystems.com
requirements.

Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects.

*Consultants Available On - Java |.Net |SharePoint | SQL Server BI DEV/DBA
| ColdFusion | UI / GUI Developer |Remedy | COGNOS | BA | Web Designer
|Qlikview |Tableau | ETL Informatica | QA |*

Sincerely,

*James*

Sr IT Sales Recruiter

*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact:* 678-824-7780 | *Fax:* 404-601-9507
*Email: *ja...@svksystems.com | *YIM / GTalk *: james.staffing05

*Website*: www.svksystems.com

*NOTE:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.