Dear vendor partners,

*Please Send Resume to   ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com
<ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com>*

We have a requirement for a subcontractor for Infosys. The details are as
follows:

Please find job description:-

*Need a person who can work along with business stakeholders as well.**
(Must)*

Number of Openings

1

Duration of Hiring

6 months

Offshore/Onsite

Onsite

Detailed job description

·         Work directly with users to take an idea and turn it into a
workable solution.  Document as concise requirements documents.

·         Analyze impact of changes on our existing implementation for
review with our BA and Dev Leads to ensure compatibility with existing
functionality.

·         Develop new functionality (custom objects, workflow rules,
VisualForce pages, etc.) leveraging all the standard Force.com platform
features, Exp with SF Integration e.g. Outlook integration

·         Should be able to analyze and provide recommendations as to how
existing complexity can be replaced with updated SF features (Process
Builder, Flow, approval process, etc).

·         *Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Knowledge, Chatter
and understanding web services API important*

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills.

·         *Combination of ADM 201, ADM 301 and DEV 401 Certification
preferred.  Sales Cloud and Service Cloud certification a plus.*

Experience

5+ years

Extension Possible

May be