Hello,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client. Please let me know
your interest. If interested please send me your updated resume with the
below mentioned details

*Please share resumes to ch...@bourntec.com <ch...@bourntec.com>*

*Requirement: 1*

*Role: Sr. .NET Developer*

*Location: Philadelphia, Pa*

*Duration 1 year plus*

*Phone screen and F2f*

Sr .NET Developer with 8+ years of experience and must have *strong WCF
experience*.

*Requirement: 2*

*Job Title: ETL DataStage Resources Start Date: ASAP Duration: 3 months to
start with the chance of a 6 month extension Location: New York City*

The Extract Transform Load (ETL) Developer will focus on ETL design,
development and support. They will be responsible for all phases of the
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). ETL Development will support our
client’s application and data modeling efforts.

The individual will be a part of the team as an ETL Developer. The
individual will be experienced in DataStage ETL development with strong
ETL, SQL and DB2 database skills. They should be well versed in the SDLC
lifecycle processes. The individual will work closely with the project team
and client staff to deliver the solution as per requirements. The scope of
ETL design and development includes but is not limited to data extraction
from heterogeneous data sources, data transformation (e.g., data
cleansing), database loading, and production support to meet the data needs
of the projects. The individual should understand the analysis of business
problems and opportunities in the context of addressing project
requirements and recommending efficient and cost effective solutions that
enable the organization to achieve its goals. They should effectively
collaborate in a team environment that includes other CGI members and
client team members but firmly understands and maintains appropriate
consultant – client relationships. The successful candidate must have the
experience and self-initiative to learn new tools and methodologies in a
minimum amount of time

*Project responsibilities will include:*
• Conduct and participate in the requirements and design walk through
meetings with the client and CGI personnel for the data warehouse data
requirements
• Work closely with the development and business teams to ensure that the
solutions meet the business and non-functional requirements.
• Design and develop ETL jobs and process that meet client specifications.
• Troubleshoot issues with the implementation of the solution
• Assist in the final implementation and go-live activities planning.
• Provide timely status to the team lead
• Help with the deployment of the developed work.
• Collaborate with business users/developers to provide required data
• Research and provide alternatives and recommendations based on best
practices and application functionality

*Minimum Requirements include:*
• 1+ years of IBM DataStage experience
• 1+ years of IBM DB2 experience
• 1+ years of SQL experience and preferably 1+ years of AIX or UNIX
experience

If interested, Please send me the following information:

Updated Word resume:

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Compensation/Rate on Hourly basis:

Visa Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability/Notice Period:

Available for In-person Interview(If required):

Skype ID:

End Date of Recent project:

Educational Details (Higher Education/University/Place/Year of Completion):

2 Professional References (Name/Client/Designation/Contact Number/Official
Email ID

Best regards,

Chiru | IT - Recruiter

B*o*urntec *Solutions* Inc.,

1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Direct: 847-380-8037

ch...@bourntec.com | www.bourntec.com

Yahoo : chiru_recrui...@yahoo.com

Gmail : *chiru.recrui...@gmail.com <chiru.recrui...@gmail.com>*