HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

.NET Developer

*Project Location*

Greenwood Village, CO

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-TELEPHONIC+FACE2FACE*

* Job Description:* If you previously submitted candidates to 3241-1,
please resubmit any candidates that are local to Colorado with strong WCF
experience that were not previously interview or rejected.

*HCIT Senior Developer - .NET*

The Healthcare IT group provides strategic engineering, quality assurance
and technical support for TransUnion s fastest-growing division Healthcare.
This .NET Senior Developer role will focus on one of our wide range of
solutions: the Financial Clearinghouse, a services platform for verifying
patient identity and determine ability to pay. This will be done through
the use of your knowledge in .NET technology specifically C#, WCF, and SQL
Server, or other similar capabilities. Our leadership values associates
ideas, teamwork and self-motivation. Our work environment is relaxed, but
we're serious about what we do and pride ourselves in innovation and open
communication. We strive to foster an entrepreneurial atmosphere where
obstacles to success are removed and your career can flourish.

This is primarily a backend services system, so we re looking for
experience with message oriented flows, including transformation, mapping
data elements, fault tolerance with persistent queuing and high volume
systems.
Specific Technologies Required: C#, Windows Communication Framework (WCF),
MS SQL Server, Stored Procedures, TFS or other version control system
Knowledge of these technologies would helpful: MSMQ, Lua, LINQ, NHibernate
or other ORM system
These skills would be Nice to Have: IIS, ASP.NET MVC, Frontend web
technologies such as jQuery and AJAX, BizTalk

*Responsibilities:*
Coding: A passion for building solutions that are simple for end users but
implement complex business processes. Independently develop code, test,
debug, maintain, modify, and install complex software programs. Apply
structured programming techniques and adhere to coding standards.
Participate in code walkthroughs.
Testing: You will develop and maintain unit tests and provide top notch
technical support to our client support staff.
Analysis/Design: Analyze complex technical requirements and make
determinations for modifications of existing programs/modules. Create
technical designs. Make recommendations for re-design and/or re-coding of
programs that do meet desired specifications.
Communication: Collaborate with team members. Convey problems, solutions,
updates and project status to peers and management. Develop and maintain
clear and succinct documentation.
Planning: You will develop and maintain unit tests and provide top notch
technical support to our client support staff.
Performs other related duties as assigned.

The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions
of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *

*RG Talent Inc*