Hi,
This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.
You can reach me at *408-709-1760 ext 984 <408-709-1760%20ext%20984>.*
kindly share your Updated Resume At *sjan...@tresourceinc.com
<sjan...@tresourceinc.com>*

*Title : .Net Developer*

*Location : New York New Jersey and Connecticut*

*Duration : 6+ Month*

*Interview : Phone & F2F*

*Job Description :*

Under general supervision of the Creative Team Lead, serves as a Front-end
Developer. The candidate will be responsible for:

Implementing designs for websites in our customized CMS via standard web
tools such as HTML, Javascript, XML and CSS.

Support editors and internal clients create web pages on our Internet and
Intranet sites.

Consult on web development efforts and initiatives.

Perform Front-end Developer tasks in the following areas but not limited
to:

o Write HTML code is structured properly to support our environment of CMS,
.NET, Jquery and CSS.

o Quickly learn and acclimate to our complex environment of XML driven web
controls.

o Set up sites using one of our existing templates with a configuration of
.NET controls.

o Gather information architecture requirements from key stakeholders as the
need arises.

o Construct architecture and navigational schemes for websites and
applications.

o Visually support the brand and concepts by selecting appropriate images
and other graphic resources from our collection of libraries.

o Contribute to the creation of global style guidelines.

o Contribute to the Pattern UI Library by contributing best practices for
application development using .NET and MVC.

o Exhibit a strong understanding of the DOEs business model and how
creative solutions contribute to the DOEs success over time.

o Work with .NET developers, web designers and others to build websites
within our customized CMS framework.

o Write CSS to support the Web and other applications.

o Use CMS Site Manager to implement structural changes to the website.

o Be prepared to assist with the migration of our large public and internal
web properties to a new CMS platform.

o Customize new tools such as Telerik RAD controls to ensure that the user
interface works with and fits into the DOE design standards

Qualification Requirements:

At least 8 years of experience in a creative group environment with a focus
on web and new media.

Online portfolio.

BA degree or higher.

At least 2 years of experience developing mobile and/or responsive web
solutions.

Excellent written and oral communication skills.

Expert level knowledge of and hands-on experience with CSS, XHTML, XML and
Jquery.

Experience working in a .NET environment.

Extensive knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite including
Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign.

Experience with JavaScript.

THANK YOU,

Saurabh Jangid

Technical Recruiter

*Technology Resource Group Inc.*

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:  408-709-1760 , Ext: 984  | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email:   sjan...@tresourceinc.com  | Web: www.tech-resource.com
Gtalk:   trg.saurabh  | YIM :   saurabh4jangid

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.