*Dear Partner,*

*Sunil* here from *Veritis Group inc.,* I have a Very urgent requirement for
 *Business Analyst w/Linux Exp* at *Milwaukee WI**. *Please send me updated
resume to su...@veritis.com or you can reach me on *214-257-8266* ASAP

*New Opening: Business System Analyst w/Linux Exp*

*Long Term Contract *

*Milwaukee WI*

*Rate: $50/hr on C2C Max*

This is going to be more on the Analyst side of things as opposed to true
engineering.  Someone with an Engineering background may be acceptable as
long as they have those high level analytical skills as well.  Definitely
looking for more of an analyst from what I understand.

This position reads to me as a Business Systems Analyst with a strong Linux
Background.

Long Term contract (will most likely go multiple years) and will hire off
of a phone interview.

*Job Description:*

A technical infrastructure analyst with BA skills to document process,
requirements with some testing experience. The work requires someone who
has infrastructure experience and can dig into the systems for discovery on
how current systems work and flow. This involves replacing MULTIPLE current
systems to Linux and Informatica and develop the requirements, functional
and non-functional, for a totally new infrastructure. Ability to ask
questions like "what if", with architects and engineers. Involves working
with a variety of technologies with systems developed organically since the
1960's or earlier.

*Desire and ability to do some testing as part of discovery and
exploration. ​ *

Required Skills: Technology background in areas such as mainframe, Unix,
Linux, etc.

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/oracle-data-warehousing-developers-etl.