Hi,

We are currently looking for an *ETL- Informatica Developer*.

If you are interested and meet the required skills below, please send me
your most recent resume at my email id [EMAIL PROTECTED] including your
daytime phone number.

*Submit with the following details-    (US Citizens /H1/TN)  *

1. Name:

2. Contact:

3. Email:

4. Rate:

5. Current Location:

6. Relocation:

7. Availability:

8. Work status:

9. Overall IT Exp:

10. Overall US Exp:

11. Individual skills set

Exp in *ETL/Informatica 8*:

Exp in SQL:

Exp in Oracle 10g:

Exp in mapping, design patterns:

Exp in data warehouse:

*DETAILS:*

Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 12 months
Start Date: 09/22/08
*
ROLE: ETL/Informatica Developer*

Preference goes to Certified Consultants

*Required Skills:
*ETL - extract transform load
Informatica,
Software Development Lifecycle
SQL,
Oracle 10g

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*
"Design, develop, implement and document Extract, Transformation and Load
(ETL) processes for data integration
Perform ETL troubleshooting tasks as part of support of ETL operations for
data integration, suggest and implement improvements in ETL processes
Create ETL mappings using Informatica 8
Setup batch and work flow processes to automate the ETL processes"

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*
"Strong Data Integration/ETL design and programming background:
• 3-5 years full SDLC experience using Informatica
• Strong ETL development skills, including mapping, design patterns and best
practices
• Experience with SQL writing and relational database systems, Oracle 10G
prefered
• Ability to translate complex business needs into technical solutions
• Good problem solving and communication skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive deliverables to completion
• Solid understanding of SDLC methodologies and ETL design patterns and
experience implementing ETL processes in a large production data warehouse.
• Experience with modeling and managing metadata
• Familiar with data warehouse data modeling techniques and practices
• Ability to perform data analysis, including data quality checks and data
issue resolution"

*PREFERRED SKILLS:*
Strong ETL design and development experience using Informatica toolset

 Thanks and regards,

*Sudheer Babu Divi*

*Levanture Inc.,*

46090 Lake Center Plaza, Suite # 302, Sterling, VA 20165.

*Direct*: *703-880-8499 Fax: 703-421-7775*

[EMAIL PROTECTED]| www.levanture.com

*We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th **U.S.****** Congress this mail
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience***