HI

Please send me the matching resume to me to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*** Must have 8+years exp***

NEW CONTRACT POSITION...

Make sure Consultant's skills match the required technical skills and
included in the resume (scanning purposes).

                Reveal / Review job description detail with each candidate.

                Provide the following details for each submittal: (Without
all of this information, candidate will not be considered)

JOB ORDER:

(BE) Position: SQL Analyst

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Est. Start Date: 11/3/2008

Est. Term: 6 months

Bill Rate: $58/hour

*** LOCAL or Regional candidates preferred ***

***  phone screen and possible interview in-person ***

*** Must have 8+years exp***

*** very good communication skills ***

Required "MUST HAVE" Skill Sets:

Implementing several new ERP systems and they need someone that is
experienced with data conversions from legacy systems.

SQL Analyst to develop rules to convert data from legacy systems to SAP ERP
System in a BI environment

Development will be completed with SQL 2000 SQL Server database modeling and
design Experience with ETL tools such as SSIS (Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Integration Services) Experience with relational DBMS conversions,
preferably SQL Server Strong background in data transformation / data
conversion (DTS &SSIS) SQL 2000 Reporting Services

Experience with ERP systems

Experience with Business Intelligence...extend business intelligence
throughout the enterprise.

Thanks and Regards

    Rakesh

NexGen Solutions, Inc <http://www.nextgen-is.com/index.html>.  20853,
Farmington Rd Suite 105, Farmington Hills  MI.  48336

| 248.888.9064(o) | 248.504.5466 (toll free) | 248.888.9066(f) |