*Hi *
We are currently sourcing for below requirement .Do forward the updated
resumes of your consultants along with the rate, location and availability
,current location to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*TITLE:  Cold Fusion Developer
JOB DURATION:  7 months
LOCATION:   Minneapolis, MN
PAY RATE:   $40/hr*

*Experience Level*: 4 year degree plus 5-7 years experience.
**

Works on problems involving the evaluation of specifications for complex
business requirements and processes (new, enhancements, maintenance), and
develops and prepares computer solutions. Performs and leads modeling,
simulations, and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by preparing test
data for trial runs, tests and debugs programs. Participates in the overall
systems testing. Supports the implementation of the application into
production.

    * 5-7 years technical background in software development and 5-6 years
direct experience with web develop.
    * Experience deploying applications within the Cold Fusion 8.x and above
framework.
    * Experience with data modeling and database development with SQL Server
(specifically with respect to stored procedure development)
    * Ability to work well individually and collaborate effectively with a
team
    * Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong
problem-solving skills Preferred Skills/Experience
    * Experience with Perl programming
    * Experience with ClearCase change management software
    * Experience in a financial services user environment

*Platform and Skill Set Expertise:*

Web Development: SQL, Perl, Cold Fusion
Database Development: MS SQL Server
Analysis Skills: Business Analysis

Thanks & Regards,

Jasmine

TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Phone:703-348-7187
Fax:703-991-5532
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.