*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 248-436-1972*

Dear Partners,

We have a hot requirement on *MS BI Consultant/Contractor*,* *if you have
any Suitable consultants for below requirements Please... Send the
resumes/Rate and contact details. I really appreciate for your time and
help.

POSITION:                 *MS BI Consultant/Contractor**
*
LOCATION:                Overland Park, KS

DURATION:               4-6 Months - Extended

PAY RATE:                  45/hr Max C2C

INTERVIEW:               PS TO HIRE

START DATE:              12/1/08

**Include your consultants CONTACT INFO or they will not be contacted for
any opportunities.

**Make sure you read the required skills carefully.  If your consultants
doesn't have the REQUIRED SKILLS they will not be considered. Send only
qualified consultants who match the below skills!!!

  Job Description & Requirements

I am looking for a contract resource with *Microsoft BI Platform experience
for a 4-6 month opportunity. **
Specifically, MS Performance Point (critical), SS Reporting Services, and SS
Analysis Services.
Candidate will NEED to have SEVERAL BI/Data Warehouse projects on MS
Platform and experience Developing/Delivering Performance Point Views.
Successful candidates will know MDX. *

*With Regards,***

Naresh V

Technical Recruiter