*Hi *

We are currently sourcing for below requirement .Do forward the updated
resumes of your consultants along with the rate, location and availability
,current location to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
TITLE:  C# Developer
Duration: 6 month + contract
Location: Murrysville, PA
RATE: Open

Note:Excellent communication skills only. Middleware and back end developers
needed, below is the description.
*
The following are required:*

* Sr. Software Developer with 6 - 8 years of experience creating software
products for external customers.
* Proven experience with data communications - device to software
application and/or application to application

using TCP and/or UDP, etc.
* Experience writing multi-processing and/or multi-threaded applications.
* Deep understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts and in-depth
experience with an Object Oriented

language such as C#
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005

*The following are preferred:*

* Experience with service-oriented architectures
* Experience with client/server software architectures
* Networking
* Event driven UI programming using C# and ASP.NET
* SQL databases

*The following would be differentiators:*

* Experience with event driven UI programming using C#
* Experience developing Smart Client applications
* Experience developing medical related products

*PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME WITH BELOW INFORMATION MANDATORY
FOR SUBMISSION
*
Full Name                                           :

Contact Info (Home & Work & Cell) :

Availability Status                              :

Current Location (City, State)            :

Status (US Citizens/ Green Card/H1B) :

Employer details for (H-1B) consultants:

Pay Rate

Thanks & Regards,

Jasmine

TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874,Sunrise valley Drive
Suite 200,Reston, VA 20191
Phone:703-348-7187
Fax:703-991-5532
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.