*Hello Partner*

Kindly forward your profiles to *v...@compteqinc.com  *

*I have an urgent requirement on the following, do go-through the
requirement details and let us know if you have any profiles.*

* *

*All skills should appear on projects*

Good Morning Deepak,

I was trying to reach you. Please take a look at the following job order and
let me know if you are available and comfortable with that.

*Oracle PL/SQL developer*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN *

*Length:* 12 months

Rate: $ 50/h all inclusive

Should be local to MN.

*Position Overview:*

*The FRB of Minneapolis is seeking an Oracle PL/SQL Developer to add to our
Warehouse/BI group. This person will work closely with our Business Analysts
and ETL developers in the design and implementation of our warehouse and
business intelligence solutions.*

*Requirements:*

*Ø**       **Understanding of Data Modeling techniques and best practices*

*Ø**       **Must have strong Oracle PL/SQL programming skills*

*Ø**       **Data warehousing and Oracle 10g/11g experience is required*
Ø       Excellent communication skills Ø       In-depth knowledge of
relational database design and database management systems

*Ø**       **Experience with Hyperion 8/9 is a plus (not required)*
  *Essential Functions:*

Ø       Work with Business Analysts to understand the business requirements

Ø       Provide technical work estimates and task breakdown

*Ø**       **Participate in peer code reviews and provide support to QA/Prod
during the test/migration process***

*Ø**       **Serving as the primary FedACH PL/SQL developer, this person
will w**ork closely with existing ETL developer, BI developer, and DW
architect for data cleansing, transformation and aggregation based on the
data model for data warehouse reporting system*

Ø       Support architecture efforts by following and adhering to the
standards set forth by the FedACH Information Architecture group and
maintain the integrity of application architecture

Ø       Maintain data integration, data distribution and correct issues as
they arise

Ø       Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer of SQL skills to existing
staff

* *

*Education:*

Ø       BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience

*Experience:*

*Ø**       **Knowledge of relational database and dimensional modeling
theory*

*Ø**       **Experienced in Oracle 10g/11g and SQL Server 2000/2005 include
MS SQL Server 2000/2005 Analysis Services (OLAP) *

*Ø**       **Experience with MS Windows platforms and UNIX Operating System*

*Ø**       **5+ years experience in application development working with
complex databases*

*Ø**       **5+ years experience with Oracle PL/SQL*

* *

*Thanks for your continuous support*

*Sincerely *

*Vasu*

*Compteq Inc.*

Keasbey, NewJersy 08832* *

*Direct: 954-543-8063, Alt: 954-543-8064*| *Fax: *+1 636 352 2057

*Email: **v...@compteqinc.com* <v...@compteqinc.com>  | *Web:*
www.compteqinc.com

*Great People **=** Great Results*

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.*