*Hello Partner*

Kindly forward your profiles to *v...@compteqinc.com  *

*I have an urgent requirement on the following, do go-through the
requirement details and let us know if you have any profiles.*

* *

*All skills should appear on projects*

* *

LOCATION: Central Florida
DURATION: 3 months to perm.
*RATE: $ 45/hr then convert to perm at a salary of $80-90K.*
INTERVIEW: Immediately
START: Immediately
English must be GOOD.

*Must be EAD, Green Card or US Citizen.*

*DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES:*
· Identifies and describes the characteristics of specifications, design,
source code, databases and data elements to be controlled
· *Supports Software Configuration Management (SCM) activities across
multiple integrated environments
*· Describes the methods for naming items to be controlled by SCM for
purposes of storage, retrieval, tracking, reproduction, and distribution
across multiple integrated environments
· Requests, evaluates, approves, disapproves, and implements changes to
baselined items under SCM control
· Determines dependencies and relationships of SCM activities (base lining,
source control, building, etc) to project milestones
· Creates and enforces version control policies in Team Foundation Server
for development around source code
· Creates and enforces policies in Team Foundation Server for the merging
and branching of source code
· Defines and develops automated build processes to accurately migrate
control items into the QA test environment using Team Foundation Server
· Provides accurate information to the Network Operations Center to assure
proper migration of code into production
· Supervises the quality and health of builds and releases between quality
assurance and development teams
· Works with Network Operations Center to ensure proper objects are released
into production
· Oversees all build processes across integrated environments and provides
complete and correct builds on time
· Responsible for producing software product releases when applicable
· Merges and maintains multiple branches of code for product lines
· Produces release notes for the features fixed and/or added
· Maintains all non-production environments and hardware
· Provides management and direction to the Workflow Administrator and TFS
Administrator
· Manages the Build/Release process via Workflow and updates templates when
needed

*TECH ENVIRONMENT:*
*Microsoft TFS = Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, SQL Server,
T-SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, n-tier architecture, .Net and Java development
*
*MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE REQUIREMENTS:*
*-Experience with a configuration management tool, ie, Team Foundation
Server, Visual Source Safe, etc.*
*-Experience doing Software Builds (must have actually done them, hands-on),
experience debugging and troubleshooting builds
-Experience as Build Manager or similar role working in Microsoft .NET
and/or Java environments.*
*-Working knowledge of T-SQL and/or PL/SQL*

* *

*Thanks for your continuous support*

*Sincerely *

*Vasu*

*Compteq Inc.*

Keasbey, NewJersy 08832* *

*Direct: 954-543-8063, Alt: 954-543-8064*| *Fax: *+1 636 352 2057

*Email: **v...@compteqinc.com* <v...@compteqinc.com>  | *Web:*
www.compteqinc.com

*Great People **=** Great Results*

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.*