Hello Folks,

Please respond to m...@datagrp.com

*Seeking **SAP Variant Configuration Consultant*

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 2+ Months

*We are looking for several Consultants to join our team in Seattle for an *
*on-site** variant configuration project.  *

*Our client is looking for a Consultant that possesses strong Variant
Configuration skills and CRM catalog experienced. *

*The qualified candidate will be skilled in Variant Configuration around
Sales. Candidates should have built a Variant Configuration model from the
ground up, however support and maintenance is acceptable. *

*The three key areas are Variant tables, dependencies, bill of materials. If
they had all three that would be excellent but strong in two and familiarity
works also. CRM 2007 experience is preferred.*

*The project will initially run for 2 months, but has the possibility of
getting extended.*

Thanks!

Matt

*Data Group Inc*