*Please send resumes to harsha.tellak...@xceltrait.com*

*

*Hi,*

* *

*Location: Moline, IL ( Need Only Locals)*

*Duration: 12 months*

Our client needs a Java Tech Lead with actual experience on Interwoven
Teamsite platform on large public website projects. The work is partly hands
on, but mostly requires interacting with business users and advising/
deciding on the right technical solutions for publishing new content,
working with offshore team etc. Good communication skills are essential.

* *

*      **Thanks,*

* *

*Harsha Tellakula*

[image: logo]

*Xceltrait Inc.*

1607 North Aurora Rd.; suite 202

Naperville, IL 60563

Tel:       630-364-1572

Fax:      630-839-0647

Web:    www.xceltrait.com

Google Talk: harshatellak...@gmail.com

Yahoo Mesg: harsh_rep...@yahoo.com

Note:.If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
harsha.tellak...@xceltrait.com<supp...@fcsltd.com>, ALSO MENTION THE
EMAIL ID YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED.