Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Kumar* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an opening with my client who is looking for *BO Sr. Developer, at
Tampa, FL.*…

*Position: BO Sr. Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Tampa, FL.*

Job Description/Skills Required:

• 6-8 years of experience in DWH projects using *BOXI R3.1, BOXIR2*.
• 4+ years of experience in Universe designing and performance tuning of
WebI
• Experience in Full Client and Thin Client Reports, Administration
activities in *BOXIR2, BOXIR2* Server Administration
• Extensive Knowledge in *Dashboard Designing in BO*.
• Strong knowledge in *Data Warehousing Architecture *
• Well versed in *RDBMS like Oracle-9i, 10g*
• Experience in leading a small team of in an onsite offshore
• Very good experience in requirement gathering, analysis, design,
development and testing of reports.
• Excellent communication and client interaction skill.
• BE / Diploma 6-8 years of experience in *DWH projects using BOXI R3.1,
BOXIR2*.

*Please submit resume to ku...@javaji.com*

If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume with these
details.

1.      Your resume:
2.      Availability :
3.      Expected hourly rate: