Hi ,

             This is Ravi from NTech Solutions Inc..I am having a
requirement with one of my direct Clint .If your consultant resume matches
with requirement please do respond with the updated resume,rate and contact
details

*Kindly send with details as below for quick submission:*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Ph.No/Email:
Work Status (US Citizen/GC/H1B):
Last of SSN#:
DOB:
Willing to relocate?(Y/N):
Availability to start:
Employer Details:

****

**

*****TEMP-TO-PERM – CANDIDATES MUST BE EAD/Green card Holder OR US
CITIZEN*****

*Position: *SharePointand TFS Administrator**

*Duration: **6-9 Months (TEMP-TO-PERM after 6-9 Months)
*

*Location: Downtown Baltimore**,**MD *

*Rate: Open*

*Special Notes:*  Local candidates willbe given first consideration
(provided technical skills, communication skills,etc. match up).  Please do
not reply to all if you are sending acandidate.
***Job Description:**   *

We are seeking a motivated, dependable person to fill theposition of
SharePoint 2003,  MOSS 2007 and Team Foundation Server (TFS)Administrator.
This person will have the ability to work in a challenging, fastpaced, team
environment. The ideal candidate will help support a 24/7production
environment and have the abilities and drive to perform theday-to-day
management, maintenance, optimization, backup, and ongoing
reportingrequirements of the SharePoint, MOSS 2007 and TFS systems.

*Required Skills*

Windows 2003, 2008, IIS 6, 7, SharePoint 2003, WSS2003,MOSS2007, WSS2007,
TFS2008, Visual Studio 2005, 2008, Expression, InfoPath,SharePoint Designer,
MS Office 2003, 2007, SharePoint Work flow design,Topology design for
SharePoint, MOSS Search,

*PreferredSkills*

Powershell, .Net 2.0, 3.5, 4.x, DFS, SQL, SSRS, SSAS,Performance Point
Server, any SharePoint 2010 experience, FAST Search

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi |Technical Recruiter|
nTech Solutions Inc.,
Tel:818-232-7462|Fax:888-50N-TECH
r...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com <http://www.ntechsol.com/>

Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure

Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.

Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
UnderBills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mailcannot
beconsidered Spam as long as we include Contact information anda methodto be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interestedinreceiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in thesubjectline and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed withany e-mailaddresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. I amsorry forthe inconvenience caused to you.

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
r...@ntechsol.com