*Hello Partner*

Kindly forward your profiles to *v...@compteqinc.com  *

*I have an urgent requirement on the following, do go-through the
requirement details and let us know if you have any profiles.*

* *

*All skills should appear on projects*

Client: The Federal Reserve Bank   Role: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
Administrator Location: Minneapolis, MN Length of Assignment: 4 +
Months   *Essential
Functions*

   - Provide daily operational support for Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) and
   MS Windows operating systems and infrastructure applications (e.g., BMC
   Patrol, HP Systems Insight Manager). Work with business areas and IT
   developers to troubleshoot and solve production issues and resolve daytime
   support issues in a timely manner as described in IT and business area
   service level agreements.
   - Automate simple and routine tasks in the storage environment and in
   TSM.
   - Evaluate and research new TSM releases and, when appropriate, recommend
   the implementation to management
   - Create and update written documentation for TSM and other assigned
   infrastructure and application services to document compliance with Federal
   Reserve project and information security standards. Provide team leads with
   written status reports for projects and tasks.
   - Provide training and mentoring to junior team members.

*Requirements*

   - Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of work and experience
   - 4 – 6 years experience supporting and administering MS Windows Server
   2003 in a secure production enviornment
   - 4 – 6 years experience working in a secure data center
   - 4 – 6 years experience with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 5.x
   - 2 – 4 years experience with disk-to-disk (D2D) backup systems
   - 2 – 4 years experience writing technical documentation

*Preferred*

Strong preference for candidates with experience in any of the following
areas:

   - Significant MS Windows Server 2008 administration experience
   - Significant DataDomain DDR installation, administration, and support
   experience
   - Significant storage networking experience
   - Significant scripting experience (e.g., VBScript)
   - Experience with HP XP storage arrays
   - Experience using and configuring BMC Performance Manager (aka Patrol)

*Additional Skills or Requirements* * *

   - Excellent skills in the following areas are also required:
   - Excellent analytic skills
   - Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
   - Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
   - Project management/leadership skills
   - Excellent team member and individual contributor skills are an absolute
   must for this position

*Thanks for your continuous support*

*Sincerely *

*Vasu*

*Compteq Inc.*

Keasbey, NewJersy 08832* *

*Direct: 954-543-8063, Alt: 954-543-8064*| *Fax: *+1 636 352 2057

*Email: **v...@compteqinc.com* <v...@compteqinc.com>  | *Web:*
www.compteqinc.com

*Great People **=** Great Results*

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.*