* *

Please contact me at ro...@value-addconsulting.com or Call me @ 804 486 9914

* *

*Role: Siebel Performance Expert / Siebel Performance team member*

Job location – Milwaukee, WI

Only contractor for 2 or 3 months

Start date – 23rd November.

1.    Siebel Performance Expert - 1 resource (LC/PC)

2.    Siebel Performance team member  - 1 resources (LAC/C)

Siebel Performance Expert :-

·         8+ years of experience in Siebel

·         3+ years of experience in working as a Siebel Architect

·         Hands on experience in working on Performance issues in Siebel
Applications and suggesting corrective solutions from an application/db
perspective

·         Experience in Siebel 7.8, 8.0, - Experience in Oracle 9i,10g

·         Experience in reviewing HLD/ LLD from a Siebel Applications
perspective.

Siebel Performance team member :-

·         5+ years of experience in Siebel.

·         3+ years of experience in working exp in Configuration, Scripting
EIM, EAI and Workflows

·         Should have handled performance issues in Siebel Applications and
suggesting corrective solutions from an application/db perspective

·         Experience in Siebel 7.8, 8.0

·         Experience in Oracle 9i,10g

·         Experience in reviewing HLD/ LLD from a Siebel Applications
perspective

·         Excellent Communication Skills

Please add me to your Linkedin account* @  **
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robin-hood/17/209/7b6*<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robin-hood/17/209/7b6>
* . *I can keep you posted on my requirements regularly**

Thanks & Regards,

*Robin*

Value-Add Consulting, Inc

Manager – Recruitment & Staffing

Please contact me at ro...@value-addconsulting.com or Call me @ 804 486 9914

Please add me at Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robin-hood/17/209/7b6

Web: http://www.value-addconsulting.com

Value-Add Consulting (VAC) is a full service IT Consulting Company founded
by professionals with hands on experience in Project Management, Technology,
Consulting and Recruiting.