*Hi Partners,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement.*

*Please forward the resumes to** **a...@nexgenb.com* <a...@nexgenb.com>

*Position: C++ / UNIX Pricing developer *

*Location: Downtown Manhattan , NY ( F2F MUST )*

*Duration: 6 - 12 months + extension *

Need someone *really strong in Mortgages, Bonds, Derivatives, Trades etc
Pricing OR Strong/high US Education in Mathematics *

Please note, I *do not *want a VC++ guy. I need a C++ developer on UNIX
platform

*Job Description *

Contractor will be working on C++ technology on a project which required
knowledge of pricing in mortgages, bonds, derivatives, trades etc

Technical Skills

Senior Developer with C++, UNIX and Pricing exp.

Looking for experience with Pricing in Mortgages, Bonds, Derivatives,
Tradesetc OR strong education with Mathematics.

 Feel Free to call me for further Information!!!!!

 Thanks & Regards

 Alex.
Technical Recruiter
Nexgenb Inc.