Hi,

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Updated profile,
Availability, and Visa Status and Expected rate ASAP. Please let me know
Comfortable level ASAP

*Requirement No:01*
Position:*SAP SD Configurator*
Location: *PA*
Duration: *6 Months*
Job Description:
SD Configurator resource with 4 or more years of functional SD experience.
Position will be working on the production support team on break/fix tickets
and enhancements.

*Requirement No:2*
Position: *SAP BI TECHNICAL*
Functional or Functional/Technical or Technical:*Technical (developer) *
Location:*PA*
Remote/Onsite:*Remote if possible*
Duration:*2-3 months*
Job Description:
One of our client is looking for Strong SAP BI Techincal Developer with
strong communication skills

*Requirement No:3*
Position:*SAP Functional Analyst/Consultant IM/MM/Batch*
Required skills: *SAP.IM. MM. Batch*
Location: *CO*
Duration:*6 Months+*
Job Description:
Open seat description:
 Experience in designing and implementing the SAP IM/ MM solutions for the
process, *biotech or pharma industry. *
Experience in implementing the following functionality:
 Batch master classes and characteristics
 Batch determination for sales orders, STO's and process orders
 Inventory movements and cycle counting.
 Sub contracting
 Inventory evaluation and automatic account determination  Serial number
management.
Project description: Clinical Distribution System Replacement Project
Job role & skill set: Package Solution Consultant - *SAP.SCM.MM*
Requested service & service area: *SAP - Procure to Pay*

Regards,
Krishna
iMCS Group Inc,
469 442 3300