Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of SAP Analyst in KY.Please go through the
below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact details
ASAP.

Job Title      :  SAP Analyst
Location     :  Lexington, KY
Duration     : 12 month contract
Expert level SAP Analyst with experience using Sabrix software.  Candidate
must possess configuration knowledge of the Sabrix system and how it is
integrated with SAP.  Candidate must have familiarity with rules based
calculations regarding SAP/Sabrix interfaces as well as an intimate
knowledge of the Sabrix external tax engine.  The ideal candidate would have
knowledge of SAP, both from a sales order perspective, and a vendor
invoice/AP perspective.  Experience with Crystal Reports is also a plus.
The person chosen for this position will work on a team to install and
support Lexmark’s release of SAP in conjunction with Sabrix for transaction
taxes, sales takes, usage taxes and VAT calculations in N. America, Latin
America and Asia.   This person will participate in configuration of SABRIX
and the assessment and analysis of SAP user exit to interface with SAP.  The
person will also be required to participate in unit and integration testing
of the SABRIX system as well as defect diagnosis and resolution.
Stakeholder and key user training and process readiness also a
responsibility.

Thanks & Regards
Abdul Nadeem
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298