Dear Partners

Please keep copy to harshatellak...@gmail.com

It was nice talking to you, as per telephonic conversation please find
requirement for the position

Position Title:   Sr. Java/J2EE Backend Developer

Location:         San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, California, USA

Duration:         Long-term

Senior (6-8+ years Java exp)

Need experience with J2EE, spring, XML/XPATH, Web Services

Ø  Front end skills a plus, like Flex

Ø  They develop on Windows, deploy on Linux

Ø  Using Websphere, Eclipse, Tomcat, OR 10g database. Not necessary for
candidate to have these specifically, as long and they’re using something
comparable

Ø  Experience developing distributed application or product used my multiple
clients a plus

Regards

Harsha Tellakula[image: xoriant-logo]

Xoriant Corporation || www.xoriant.com ||

1248 Reamwood Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089

||Tel: 408.834.4496 *1176 ||Fax: 732 335 3989||

||Email: harsha.tellak...@xoriant.com |Ymsg: w2_1099

mailing list please reply with "REMOVE” in the subject line of your email.
We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused