Hi All,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*Job Title      : Senior Software Systems Engineer
Location      : Warren, NJ
Duration      : 5+Months
*

*Skills:*
*This is a pure frontend position, Person should be expert in writing
frontend using jQuery, Javascript, Servlet, JSP, *

*JSON, CSS
- 3+ years Object Oriented JavaScript programming, HTML/XHTML, and CSS
- Expert level understanding of the JSP,DOM, JSON
- Experience Developing custom jQuery Widget is MUST!!!
- 5+ Years of Hands on Experience developing Core Java Framework using
Patterns is Must.
- Experience with REST(like) API's, XML parsing / handling, etc
- Familiarity with JavaScript frameworks (DOJO, Prototype, YUI etc.) is PLUS

- Working experience with RAD, Websphere, Oracle is PLUS*

Thanks & Regards

*Nithin Kumar
*Voice : 201-257-5081* 294 or 298
E-mail:nit...@catstaffing-us.com <e-mail%3anit...@catstaffing-us.com>