Please send the matching resumes to suj...@cystemslogic.com

*SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH TRADING SYSTEMS DOMAIN*
Hi,

*Let me give you a brief introduction about my company.*

*Cystems Logic Inc* provides world class information technology Staffing
Services and Project Solutions across a broad range of skills and
technologies. Our office Headquartered is located in Los Angeles; CA.
CLI has the ability to deliver solutions and services across the country,
providing information technology solutions and services to Fortune 500
companies. Please visit us at *www.cystemslogic.com* for more info.

*Please forward this job description to your friends if you are not
available/interested in this position.*

We have a following urgent requirement with our client.

Job Title: Database Developer/DBA
Location: Pasadena-LA, CA

Duration: 6 Months

*Job Description:* One of our client is looking for Database developer/DBA
with an experience of 10 years. Client is looking for a Sybase database
developer who has done a migration of data from Sybase to Oracle. Should
have experience working as Lead. Preferred candidates with Domain Knowledge
with Trading Systems.

*Skills Requested*

String knowledge of Database migration. we need a migration expert for
Sybase to oracle migration. This is a large db with 150 GB of transaction
data and may TB's of historical data.

*Additional Skills/ Comments*

Candidate should have excellent comm.. skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujeet Dudhankar

Cystems Logic Inc,

Ph: 323-924-3108 || Fax: 408-834-7260 ||

suj...@cystemslogic.com || www.cystemslogic.com ||

Yahoo IM: skd_1982 || Gtalk: sujeet.cli ||

LinkedIn:* *http://www.linkedin.com/in/sujitdudhankar