Hi Business Associate,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of Lead Integration Design Developer in
AZ.Please go through the below requirement and forward me the matching
resumes with contact details ASAP.

Job Title      :  Lead Integration Design Developer
Location      :  Phoenix, AZ
Duration      :  3-6 Months Contract

We are looking for some on who can design, develop, and document integration
components between statewide electronic filing application and Maricopa
Courts case management system (CMS).  Consultant will set up integration
framework and implement solution components.
Platform:
Webshere MQ 7.x
SQL Server 2000/2008
Onbase Document Management System
.net framework 3.5
C#
TFS

Requirements:
10 years of designing and developing integration services between disparate
systems and data sources, specifically for Enterprise E filing applications
10 years of SQL Server database programming
10 years of Webshere MQ experience which must include set up and
configuration of multiple instances of MQ and message exchange in real time
10 years programming using: XML, c#, VB, .net, ASP, web services, COM+,
advanced T-SQL, DTS, and SSIS
Excellent writing skills, specifically for writing system designs and
programming specifications
Ability to design, develop, and implement high performing code

Thanks & Regards

Abdul Nadeem
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com| nad...@catstaffing-us.com