Patners,

I have an urgent requirement of WEB DESIGNER/PRODUCER in CT.Please go
through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with
contact details ASAP

Job Title  : WEB DESIGNER/PRODUCER
Location  : Stamford, CT
Duration  : 12+ Months Contract

Minimum Requirements:

• Fluency with XHTML, JavaScript and CSS, working knowledge of Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio.

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (especially writing for
the web), analytical skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple
priorities.

• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with quick turn-around
times.

• Strong attention to detail.

Education and Experience

4 year college degree in Information Systems or Marketing with technical
experience preferred.

3+ years of related experience in a web producer role.
2+ years of customer support, technical support or user support

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice : 201-257-5081* 298 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com | nad...@catstaffing-us.com