If you are interested and have questions about this opportunity,
Please contact me at ro...@vdartinc.com

Role: SAP FICO Functional Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment: Contractual
Duration: 10 months+
Rate: $Negotiable

To provide functional expertise in Implementation and Roll out SAP ECC
6.0 and related work packages.

1) Blueprinting, Building Specifications and Configuration.
2) Testing and Cutover Management
3) Expertise of SAP FI and CO
4) Good understanding of Accounting Principles
5) Good Understanding of the Business Flow
6) Coordinate with technical resources and offshore team to complete
deliverables
7) Academic qualification of CA/ ICWA/MBA (Finance) from a good college

This is a contract opportunity, which is PERFECT for Candidates with
solid exp in SAP FICO

Regards,

Robin
Manager – Recruitment & Staffing
VDart Inc
Bulls-i-Consulting
P:  804 486 9914
F: 866 431 2320

V (Our employees, partners and affiliates) dash to provide bulls-i
performance with precision. We are VDART..the Bulls-i-Consulting
partner. HQ'd in Atlanta, GA, VDart works with customers nationwide in
providing consulting solutions in the areas of ERP, BI and
Infrastructure Services.