Hi,

Hope all is well. I am looking for an Oracle CRM, ISTORE consultant
who has extensive experience as a functional consultant. Must have
good communication and written skills. Consultant will be interacting
with End Users, and functional/technical consultants.

PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO...... chan...@getliveconsulting.com
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO...... chan...@getliveconsulting.com
PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO...... chan...@getliveconsulting.com

Job title: Oracle Istore Functional Consultant
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Greenville, WI

Job description:

Requirement gathering
speaking with end Users
experience w/ MD050

IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE, PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO......
chan...@getliveconsulting.com

Regards,
Chander Dhaliwal
GetLive Consulting Inc.
Resource Manager
Direct: (647)-237-0031
Office: (774)-776-6439
chan...@getliveconsulting.com

"Although we'd like to believe it's our intellect that really drives
us, in most case our emotions- the sensations that we link to our
thoughts - are what truly drives us." Anthony Robbins