Hello Partners,

Hope you all are doing great today!

Position: SAP WM Consultant

Billrate: $75.00 -$80.00/hr all inclusive (depending on level of experience)

Location:  Phoenix, AZ

Duration: 4 Months
Per our conversation, here are the skill set and experience requirement

 Warehouse Management – Inbound and Outbound Processes

·         Storage Unit Management

·         Handling Unit Management

·         Handling integration of WM functions with Logistics Execution.

·         Designing and Trouble-shooting RF Transactions
·         Materials Management, Vendor
       Evaluation, Purchasing and Receipts

NOTE: Candidates may push back on rate but you need to INFORM them that we
are still in a recession and we can most likely adjust rate in 6-12 months
from now. They can also bill over 40 hours weekly.

 Please send your profiles to  s...@appssolutionsinc.com

      *Thanks   &  Have a Nice Day ....***

*Suma,**
**Apps Solutions Inc,