Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

Please do have a look at my below client requirement and let me know if you
have any candidates available with you that suits the below need. Send me
your candidates profile to r...@ksourceinc.com

*            Title: Java Web Developer***

*            Rate:   Open*

*         Location: San Francisco, CA

         **Duration: 3 – 6 months*

*San Francisco**, CA** *

**

*start date August 2 *

**

5 years of Java web development experience

Must have good Spring MVC experience

Rest/SOA experience is a definite plus

Must be a good communicator and team player

eCommerce experience is a plus

Agile Experience is a plus

* *

*All submissions must include resumes and the following consultant
information:***

* *

Full Name:

Phone:

Rate:

Email:

Location:

Relocation:

Legal Status:

Date Available

Thanks&Regards
Roop

K Source Inc
The Source for Talent
r...@ksourceinc.com | www.ksourceinc.com
9555, Lebanon Road, Suit # 103, Frisco, Texas – 75035
248-458-1322 x 203 | 248-458-4100 x 203 | Fax: 248-498-6173