Hi,

I hope you are having a fine morning. My name is Chander, and I wanted
to reach out to you to see if you were willing to explore the
opportunity of transferring your H1B with Get Live Consulting Inc. We
are currently looking to add more ERP consultants to our bench, as we
are experiencing a lot of demand for Oracle, SAP, and PeopleSoft
consultants. We specialize in the ERP market, where we have
established solid relationships to ensure client interviews for the
consultants we have submitted. We work hard in making sure our
consultants spend more time on projects and not sit on the bench
waiting to get a new placement. If you are looking for a strong
marketing team, with a result driven attitude, then I strongly
recommend you getting in touch with me.

Three reasons why you should choose Get Live Consulting Inc.

       We believe that marketing is the key in landing good projects. We
have a very strategic way of presenting your profile to our clients,
to increase the chances of being shortlisted for interviews. We have a
very strong marketing team, that will work with you on a daily basis
to ensure that you are presented for the right opportunities that
match your background and experience. We are looking for genuine
resources with real time experience, to ensure quality to our clients.

       We treat all our employees with respect, and understand that they
are the face of our company. We are not full of empty promises, we
live by our word and stand by it. We expect the same from you, and
only work with consultants who would like to establish a long term
relationship and work with our company for many years to come.

       We are a Passionate company, which is growing fast, and have a great
vision of becoming THE BEST ERP HOUSE in the market. We encourage
those who would support our vision, and work with us in becoming a
leading Talent provider in the ERP Market.

Get Live Consulting Inc., incorporated in Newark, Delaware is a full-
fledged IT Consulting, Development, System Integration and Process
Outsourcing company. At Get Live Consulting Inc., we provide
creativity, innovation, and the pioneering new solutions for our
clients. In this competitive IT world, we strive for the best service
possible, with time-efficient and effective project planning and
delivery.
We believe in customer satisfaction to the fullest, as we dedicate our
attention towards our client's needs before we think of ours. We keep
a very balanced approach with our consultants and our clients to
maintain successful results in the services we provide.

If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please
email me, or give me a call at the number below. I would be more than
happy to speak to you and discuss in full detail about this
opportunity and your background/experience. Thank you and I look
forward to hearing from you.

PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO chan...@getliveconsulting.com
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO chan...@getliveconsulting.com
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO chan...@getliveconsulting.com
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO chan...@getliveconsulting.com
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO chan...@getliveconsulting.com
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO chan...@getliveconsulting.com

Regards,
Chander Dhaliwal
GetLive Consulting Inc.
Resource Manager
Direct: (647)-237-0031
Office: (774)-776-6439
chan...@getliveconsulting.com

"Although we'd like to believe it's our intellect that really drives
us, in most case our emotions- the sensations that we link to our
thoughts - are what truly drives us." Anthony Robbins