HI

*Title:                        *Data Analyst

*Contract Length:        *6 months year

*Location:                *McLean, VA
**

*Candidates selected for this opportunity will need to meet our customer’s
standard Credit Criteria. I will provide details on the credit guidelines
for this customer if interested in moving forward.*

SQL skill and experience working in complex database environment are MUST
have Banking or Financial reporting related experience is a plus.  This role
is in the Consumer Banking - Marketing and Analysis department of Capital
One Bank - and requires high levels of communication, analytical and
technical skills.  The candidate should have very good communication
skills- we are looking for someone who can function independently,
negotiate
directly with business - and think analytically - the ability would be to
function in broader business thinking than just taking requirements and
executing on them - as in many cases, the requirements wouldn't be very
straight forward.

*PREFERRED: *

   - The candidate should be very experienced with Teradata coding - not
   just ETL loads/testing, but understanding the nuances of Teradata
   performance issues, and using Teradata's unique advantages to the maximum
   - Unix and SAS skills are a plus
   - The work might require some commute between Richmond and McLean - but
   can be accomplished using company shuttle transportation.
   - Having previous Capital One experience in DA role is desirable- but we
   would definitely utilize feedback from references.

Analyzes complex data structures to generate useful business insights.
Develops reporting to monitor business critical results. Works with internal
partners on statistics related projects. Supports leadership team with data
consultation, data gathering, and data analysis. May assist entry
level DataAnalysts with scripting and Capital One data structures.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Quantitative and qualitative analysis
   - Communicate with business customers to establish data requirements
   - Create tools or queries to obtain data from central data repository for
   the purposes of reporting and analysis
   - Present final analysis to customers
   - Participate on project teams

*Basic Qualifications:*

   - Strong expertise and experience (3-5) years in Teradata SQL, UNIX,
   excel, and preferably SAS and VBA
   - Proficient technical skill set including experience with SAS, SQL,
   Visual Basic, MS Access, Crystal, Unix, Excel, MVS
   - Minimum of a Masters Degree in a quantitative major (i.e. business,
   Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Management Information Systems, Computer
   Science).
   - Strong quantitative and analytical skills
   - 3+ years of related analyst experience including but not limited to
   academia, consulting, financial services or information technology
   industries

--

Thanks and Regard’
anshu

http://www.gtechnologiesinc.com

mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.