HI

*Title: SAP BW/BI / BOBJ/ Portal/ QA Test Lead*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Skills: SAP BW, BOBJ, HP QC, Portal, Project Manager (PMP), QA*

* *

*Job Description:*

*
*

Client is doing a big project with SAP and BW including BOBJ (Crystal,
Xcelsius) via NetWeaver Portal. They are quickly moving into validation
/testing part of the project and currently all efforts have been focused on
the ERP process side to validate the Unit and Integration testing scenarios
and build out. BI is being pushed out (as usual as end of the process) and
they are looking for a SINGLE LEAD person who can do the following..

1) Jump in and accelerate the planning of BI / BOBJ / Portal testing
planning requirements and activities.
2) Work with the overall team and integrate that into the master plan.
3) Defining our test scripts that would be housed in QC and utilized to
execute and monitor our test activity and results
4) Coordinate the execution of those test scripts and the recording,
tracking and summarizing test results as part of our PMO process.
5) The testing scope would be both backend Data warehouse load and integrity
testing as well as front end, tool functionality within SAP*s portal as a
unified BI solution.

6) Needs to not only know how to do functional testing, but also consider
the tool /technology validation of the unified SAP Portal solution.
7) How to incorporate some aspects of both functional and performance
testing in our plans.

*Skills Required:*

* *
1) Experience in running mid-large scale BI Reporting, testing project.
2) Experience using HP Quality Center in doing #1
3) Project Leadership/PMO experience (Can develop plans, run plans, issue
logs, integrate to PMO)
4) Experience in SAP ERP-BI-BOBJ-Portal integration testing projects
5) Experience in performance testing
6) SENIOR BI QA OR PROJECT QA RESOURCE THAT HAS EXPERIENCE IN THE ABOVE.
Could be a project QA lead who has experience in testing BI Solutions.

*I will appreciate If you can send me the following information needed for
above mentioned position:*
*Full Name:-
Current location:-
Availability:-
Contact Details:-
Email:-*

*Work Authorization Status:-
Employer Details if on H1 (Name, Email, Phone):-*

*Skills strong on:-
Experience in Years:*

*We need two client references from two different clients for all the
submissions:*

*Reference #1
*Name
E-mail contact
Phone No
Client Name
Relationship

*Reference #2
*Name
E-mail contact
Phone No
Client Name
Relationship

--

Thanks and Regard’
anshu

http://www.gtechnologiesinc.com

mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.