*Hello Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having the all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resumes and best
rate ASAP..... *

    !!!! Respond to k...@catstaffing-us.com !!!!

*Job title : Core Java Developer,
Location : New York City, NY,
Duration : 12+ Months.*
*Rate : $50/hr on C2C*

*Responsibilities:*
*Design and build new features and enhancements.
Utilize best practices in design and implementation of the system.
Work closely with the technical lead on technical designs and design issues.

Working with the Project Manager to create project estimates.
Communicating designs and technical requirements with client.*

*Qualifications:*
*4-7+ years of professional software development experience using Java in
complex systems.
Solid experience with core Java development.
Strong multithreading programming skills.
Experience with socket programming a must.
Able to quickly understand existing complex java applications.
Strong track record of on-time delivery.
Multi-threaded java application.
Should be able to work independently without supervision.
Experience in Financial Services in a Trading Environment a big plus.
Hands on experience of working on Linux/Unix environments as well as
knowledge of RDBMS products.
Experience working developing in a complex enterprise environment.
Experience working in a fast changing environment with tight deadlines.
Extensive hands-on Java-based multi-tiered and/or distributed enterprise
application development experience.
**
Education:*
*Bachelors degree.*