Hi this is santosh from sunmerge systems. i'm working as technical
recruiter. we are located at Edison, New Jersey. we are starting a new
batch for Java. so any one want to take the advantage of this can
approach me. if you have any doubts regarding this feel free to
contact me. below is some information please go through..........

Job oriented Training and guaranteed placements (95% success rates)

- With Accommodation, food expenses, sponsorship for H1, excellent
marketing team.

Location: Edison, NJ

We are currently providing training and good remuneration to qualified
Graduates (Under Graduates/ Post Graduates) with valid work permit
(CPT/OPT) who are interested
to get trained and keen to take up challenging positions. We are
providing training in following technologies like

1. Oracle Developer, SQL Developer, Oracle DBA, SQL DBA

2. Share Point,

3. .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#

4. Java, J2EE

5. Informatica

Any interested people please feel free to contact me for any

more information  at: 201-377-5953

Our Practice/Specialties Includes:

Java, .Net/Sharepoint, Oracle Database Administration(DBA), Oracle PL/
SQL programming, System Administration, Business Objects, OBIEE, Data
Warehousing, Informatica, QA & BA .

We are currently looking for candidates interested in  technologies
like Java, Oracle DBA, Pl/Sql,.Net/Sharepoint,Informatica and then to
work for our in house software development projects and Fortune500
Clientele.

 HIGHLIGHTS:

 Industry Standard Lab Infrastructure(24/7)
 Practice from an experienced Professional.
 Competitive pay & benefits.
 Weekend and weekday training schedules.
 Aggressive sales & marketing.
90% success rate from the past 5 years
 On-job Technical support.
Preference to students who completed their MS.
 Provided accommodation with  multiple benefits..
Must be flexible to relocate anywhere in USA.
Initially screening will be done by expertise.

We are also looking for Candidates who have experience in Informatica,
Cognos, BO, BI, Data Stage, DWH concepts and other Various
Technologies.

*Placement is assured for hard working candidates.
Contact us for further briefing and candidates are welcome to audit
our facility.

Thanks & Regards,
Santosh kumar
Sunmerge Systems Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Suite # 430
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Technical Recruiter
Direct :201 377 5953
Fax: 732.981.0405

http://www.sunmergesystems.com<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.sunmergesystems.com&usg=AFQjCNG-elFYsFmC6cU929FBhLW9r1UWBA>

sant...@sunmergesystems.com

Sunmerge Systems Inc. stands 7th position in NJ & over all 693
rankhonored by Inc. 5000 for the year 2009 from fortune 5000 companies
andawarded  thrice in sequence as NJ Top 50’s finest fast-growing
COMPANY by NJBIZ, Pricewaterhouse for the year 2007, 2008 & 2009 for
Sunmerge's excellence.