Dear Partner,

Please send the Profiles of your consultants to *mano...@e-zencomp.com or **
609-945-2911*

This is *Manohar  *from* EZEN Computer Services Inc* , Please do let me know
if you have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back
with your updated resume in word format, contact information, current
location, visa status and rate.

*Position:  C  Sharp  Tester *

*Location – Redmond, WA*

*Duration – 6  months*

* *

* *

*Job Description/Skills Required: *

·        Develop automated test scripts/automating in C#, Test planning of
functional and fundamental test cases, entering test cases in TFS,

·        , executing test cases on internal and customer EAP environments,
filing and investigating bugs, and adding missing test cases.

·        Knowledge of the complete Test Life cycle /Automation.

·        Skills: 1. C# Programming and SQL Knowledge, Test automation, Good
communication

·        2. Hands on experience in development of automated test script

·        3. Good in writing test cases for both manual and automated tests.

·         4. Working with Medical devices/ Healthcare or similar regulatory
environments is added advantage

Thanks & Regards,

*Manohar ***

*EZEN Computer Services, Inc.*