Hi,

Hope you are doing great! I have an urgent position , Please find below the
job description , I would really appreciate if you kindly send me updated
resume with the rate expectation and the following details

Please reply to vis...@centrifugecorp.com

 *Resumes with the below info would get preference:*

 *Please send only 100% matching resumes. Please make sure you have the
required experience in 1st and 2nd projects.*

 Name

Visa Status

Current Location

Availability

Rate/hr

Email

Contact details

Relevant Experience

Total Experience

*Please submit resumes of US Citizens / Green cards only*

* *

*Requirement :*

*Business Analyst *

*Work Location: Owings Mills, MD*

*Duration: 1 Year*

*Interview Process: Face-Face Discussion*

*Rate*: *$55/hour(All Inclusive)*

*Required Skills*

·         analytical and problem solving skills

·         written and oral communication skills

·         systems development and implementation experience

·         knowledge of testing concepts/formulating test strategies

*Desired Skills*

·         relevant experience working with Systems Lifecycle Development
methodology

·         understanding of basic Investment Management principles

Intermediate-level analyst needed to define detailed requirements, support
testing, etc. for Institutional websites and applications.  Gather and
analyze business requirements, interpret business needs and issues in order
to offer solution to meet busines

--

Thanks & Regards

Vishnu, Centrifuge LLC
(T)443 320 2000,(F)(866) 825-9220

vis...@centrifugecorp.com
www.centrifugecorp.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited email. However if you do not wish to
receive emails please reply with "Remove" in the subject line. Sorry about
the inconvenience.