Hello ,

Hope you are doing good.

My name is Prashanth, and I am a Recruiter with OBERON IT Inc., we have an
opportunity for below position. If you are interested please send an updated
resume and also suggest me the best time to discuss in detail.**

* *

Role : *Business Analyst with BASEL*

Duration  : 1 yr

Location  : Jersey City, NJ.

1. Excellent exposure to Banking and Financial services solutions with
minimum of 8 years experience with good expertise in Credit Risk management

2. Exposure in Basel II framework and its implementation is preferred

3. Good exposure in requirements gathering and preparing BRD/FRD

4. Should be well versed in SDLC process

5. Should have exposure to client interaction. Resource is expected to
follow up with various teams including business, technology, partner systems
etc

1. Excellent exposure to Banking and Financial services solutions with
minimum of 10 years experience with good expertise in Credit Risk management

2. Exposure in Basel II framework and its implementation is preferred

3. Good exposure in requirements gathering and preparing BRD/FRD

4. Should be well versed in SDLC process

5. Should have exposure to client interaction. Resource is expected to
follow up with various teams including business, technology, partner systems
etc.

* *

* *

*Thanks and Regards*