Hi,

Hope you are doing great! I have an urgent position , Please find below the
job description , I would really appreciate if you kindly send me updated
resume with the rate expectation and the following details

Please reply to *vis...@centrifugecorp.com* <vis...@centrifugecorp.com>

 *Please send only 100% matching resumes. Please make sure you have the
required experience in 1st and 2nd projects.*

*Job Title:* Biztalk Consultant

*Location: *Multiple location

*Type of employment: *3-6 months

*No. Of. Positions:* 10

*Rate: *Open**

*Must Have Skills: *Biztalk 2009 , 2006 R2 , ESB

*Desired Skills:  *BizTalk ESB, SSIS , wcf , .net

*Resumes with the below info would get preference:*

 Name

Visa Status

Current Location

Availability

Rate/hr

Email

Contact details

Relevant Experience

Total Experience

--

Thanks & Regards

Vishnu, Centrifuge LLC
(T)443 320 2000,(F)(866) 825-9220

vis...@centrifugecorp.com
www.centrifugecorp.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited email. However if you do not wish to
receive emails please reply with "Remove" in the subject line. Sorry about
the inconvenience.