Hi All,

Please rush your resumes to anan...@infotechvalley.com /
ri...@infotechvalley.com

*
*Contact: +91 99081 98482/ +91 040 40204082*

US Technical Recruiter

2 Opening(s)

Infotech Valley Inc

Experience: 2 - 4 Years

Location: Hyderabad

Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization

Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services

Role: Recruitment Exec.

Desired Candidate Profile

Candidates should have excellent communications skills.

Candidates MUST have expert understanding of US Tax Terms like W2, 1099 and
Corp to Corp.

Job Description

* We are looking for a major contributor to provide their technical
recruiting expertise to our Staffing division.

* Must have experience in consulting on sourcing strategies, customer
relationship management, and successful ability to recruit consulting
resources and interacted with US clients for their job requirements.

* Must have worked with GC/US Citizens/EAD/H1/OP, 3rd party requirements.

* Involved online with US requirement to find exact match of consultants
through searching on websites.

* Knowledge and background in IT contract staffing and consulting services
industry is must

* Extensively used Web Technology for Posting Resumes on behalf of sales
person as well as consultants on different websites to help counterpart in
USA. Extensive experience of Online-marketing for US based IT Staffing
Company in India.

* Must have Skills in dealing with consultants on (H1B, W2, etc.) Visas and
must we aware US Tax terms like W2, 1099 and Corp to Corp.

ooking forward to add value by mutually winning possibilities.

Thank you,

*Anand *|* Infotech** Valley **Inc.*
               'Infinite Talents'

Tel 610.419.9034 ext: 116  | Direct 610.365.7318| Email:
anan...@infotechvalley.com

For India: *Contact: +91 99081 98482/ +91 040 40204082*

**

*Strategic delivery partner for major SAP, Oracle, Java & Microsoft accounts
*