Hi,

Please reply back to a...@xtglobal.com along with the resume, contact
details and rate expecting.

*NEED 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES FROM THEIR PROJECTS*

Need: C# WPF Developer

Location:  NY

Duration: 6 months

Rate: Competitive

Experience Level 3-5
Education Level Bachelors Degree
Position Description The 2 developers will be creating a WPF user interface
on windows used by traders to run bond analytics. We already have a
wireframe design for the user interface, so this project is more about
implementation than design. The key challenges are to make the user
interface a) fast and responsive and b) very easy to use, as all the users
are used to using Excel for processing data.

The user interface will be talking to and driven by a Java middle tier,
which talks to a backend database and some analytics services. The middle
tier will be developed in parallel of the UI by our in-house team.
Skills Required Were looking for developers with at least 1 year of
experience with WPF.

Best Regards

*Abhi *| Sr. Recruiter

Xenosoft Technologies Inc, 18170 Dallas Parkway | Ste 201 | Dallas, TX 75287

a...@xtglobal.com | |
www.xtglobal.com, Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America