Dear Partners,

*Wish you a happy new year*

We have a requirement for the below mentioned position and forward suitable
resumes along with e-mail id, contact number, current location and bill rate
of your consultants to shiv.pra...@cillium.com

*Title:* Oracle l0g / 11g Database Oracle OBIEE Developers and Architects

*Location:* Boston, MA

*Duration:* Long term, 1 year or more &3 Month Contracts

*Start:* February – March 2011

*Mandatory Requirements:  *

6 years experience with the following:

Oracle 10g /11g database,

Programming with PL/S/QL,

 Coding with HTML, JavaScript, and CSS,

 Oracle Application Server (including OID administration),

 Oracle OBIEE Oracle Web Suite

 Data Warehouse/Data Marts,

 Toad, Visual Source Safe.

 Oracle BI Administration tools

 Including physical layer and business layer modeling,

 Usage of OBIEE presentation services.

--

Thanks,

Shiv Prasad
Technical Recruiter
Cillium Corp
666 Plainsboro Rd Suite 211,
Plainsboro NJ 08536
Direct: 609-606-2034
Fax: 609-964-1619
shiv.pra...@cillium.com
www.cillium.com

P* **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

 * *Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
address/addresses" in the subject heading*.* We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.