Hi

Greetings

Please let me know  if you are available for the below requirement.

*Reply to: bhar...@sureitinc.com or bharath.sur...@gmail.com*

*Title: Data/Process/Modeler/Analyst
Location: Northbrook, IL
Duration: 6 Plus Months*

Specific Role:

   - Analyze Allstate data requirements and group related data in
   categories,

   - Understand ACORD PCS Personal Lines structures,

   - Relate Allstate data categories to ACORD structures and identify gaps

   - Map individual data elements to ACORD PCS and create Allstate extension
   elements for missing data (anticipate that we would use the ignite tool for
   the work)

   - Evaluate tooling and come up with an approach for deriving fixed format
   data structures from canonical XML structures (intend is to flatten as much
   as possible the ACORD PCS but still preserve the core data relationship in
   the fixed record file format)

   - Analytical, data analysis and design,

   - ACCORD/Insurance background,

   - XML

--

With Regards,

*Bharath*

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.
*1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0074 or 602-334-4209 ; FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: bhar...@sureitinc.com or
bharath.sur...@gmail.com<rajeshks.sur...@gmail.com>
http:// www.sureitinc.com