Hi *Folks*,
Hope your doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of .Net Developer  in FL. Please go through the
below requirement and forward me the matching resumes with contact details
ASAP.

*Position: Sr. .Net Developer
Length: 6 Months Contract
Location: Tallahassee, FL – **Onsite Interview Required!*

*THERE WILL BE AN ON-SITE INTERVIEW REQUIRED IN TALLAHASSEE, FL AFTER A
PHONE SCREEN*

Key Experience/Qualifications:
*-Strong Communication Skills
-Strong Analysis Skills
-Strong Visual Studio .Net (ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#)
-Strong Experience with ORACLE or DB2 Database ( Must have!)*
*Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of system development
and maintenance life cycles.
*Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles, design and practices.
*Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and prioritize work assignments for
him/herself or lower level analysts.
*Skill in accurately estimating time requirements for computer programming
tasks for a project.
*Ability to evaluate and resolve computer application and system problems.
*Skill in customer service.
*Ability to work effectively with users to identify and document
requirements for the maintenance or development of computer systems.
*Ability to analyze processes and workflows to design efficient information
solutions.
*Ability to prepare complex computer program specifications.
*Ability to prepare computer program test plans and to create test databases
and test environments.
*Skill in coding, thoroughly testing, and debugging complex applications
using web based and object oriented programming languages, using Oracle or
DB2 databases.
*Skill in coding with Visual Studio.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET and ASP.NET
*Skill in interpreting and communicating technical information related to
computer programming and data processing, both verbally and in writing.
*Ability to develop and manage information systems documentation in
accordance with the Department’s standards.
*Ability to identify and define user needs and to analyze and design
computer programs, in accordance with the Department’s standards.
*Ability to receive and give constructive criticism, and maintain effective
work relationships with others.

*Please let me know if you have any suitable consultant's for the below
position ASAP...*

Please Advice,

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Nadeem | IT Recruiter