Hi All

Need only Citizens

ROLE: Sr. Java Developer

Location -Arlington, VA

Duration - 6 months

REQUIRED SKILLS: .
.At least 7 to 8 years of professional experience
.Strong hands on technical experience in design/development of Java/J2EE
based web applications
.Proficient working with XML and XSLT technologies
.Experience working with RDBMS databases
.Good understanding of version control and release management
.Good communication and documentation skills
PREFERRED SKILLS: . Experience in technically leading/driving small teams
3-4 member teams.
.Basic Understanding of CMMi Level 3 Processes and Procedures
.Sun Web Server / Sun App Server / Apache Tomcat
.Sybase database experience
.Build and Deployment tools such as Ant. Maven etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES: . Provide application design/development, delivery and
production support on-site at client located in Arlington, VA during core
business hours 9AM - 5PM Monday - Friday or according to an alternate
coverage arrangement acceptable to Deloitte and the client
.The candidate is required to maintain necessary documentation for his work.

.May need to provide weekly status reports for inclusion in periodic project
status updates presented to the client.
.The candidate will interact with customer on a daily basis, plans and
manages his work.
.Works independently and communicates well with the team.
.Advise Client and Deloitte team on best solutions and alternatives etc.
EXPECTED DELIVERABLES: design/development, delivery and production support
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: No clearance needed.

--
Please send the resumes to ke...@questinfosoft.com )
<ke...@ifuturistics.com>

Regards,

Kevin | Questinfosoft | Direct: 512-696-1567 | kevin<ke...@ifuturistics.com>
@questinfosoft.com <ke...@ifuturistics.com> | www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress
this mailcannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
have received this message by mistake or are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you. Also this message (including attachment
if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest Infosoft
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or outside.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in
part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is
not an unsolicited mail.