*Hi,*

* *

*We have an urgent opening for **MSSQL DBA***

* *

*Location – Irving, TX*

* *

*Duration – 6 months*

* *

* *

*Job Description*

* *

Ø  MSSQL DBA position:

Ø  Good Exposure to Production Support model (80 to 100%)

Ø  Should have good basic knowledge in MSSQL server 2000,2005,2008 concepts
coupled with Windows server 2000, 2003,2008

Ø  SQL server Architecture

Ø  SQL server installation (Both Standalone and Clustered)

Ø  Server and DB design ( Basics)

Ø  Security (permissions) - Basics

Ø  Backups and Restores

Ø  Performance issues and Tuning

Ø  High Availability solutions like Log shipping , DB mirroring and
Replication

Troubleshooting skills:

Ø  Basic Clustering knowledge, in depth knowledge (advantage)

Ø  Basic knowledge in SSAS,SSIS and SSRS (in depth knowledge is an
advantage)

Ø  TSQL scripting knowledge

Ø  Additional scripting knowledge like VB script , Windows scripting ,
Powershell are added advantage

Ø  Server Migrations

Ø  Monitoring Tools like BMC , Tivoli , SQL guard

Ø  Good Pressure handling Capacity

Ø  Process Oriented - SOX standards knowledge is an added advantage  **

* *

*If interested please send me your resume, and also answer to the questions
below*

* *

Ø  Candidate Contact Number

Ø  Candidate Visa Status

Ø  Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

Ø  Candidate convenient time to take up the face to face discussion

Ø  Candidate Employer details if in case of H1B

Ø  Candidate Current billing rate

Ø  Candidate Expected billing rate

Ø  References of direct supervisor* *

* *