*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TO si...@lorventech.com*

Hi,

  This *SIRAN *with *LORVEN TECHNOLOGIES*. We have a direct client
requirement for a *Performance Testers  *position based at *NYC*

Please find below the details of the requirement and let me know your
comfort

Duration: Multiyear Long term Project

Location: NYC

Note: *Only Green Card and EAD Consultant*

*Job Description*

Performance Test Consultant with 7+ years of core Performance Testing
experience in Web based and Client-Server applications. Involvement in all
life cycle stages of Performance Testing like Effort Estimation, Feasibility
Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Workload Modeling & Characterization, Test
Planning, Test Scripting, Test Execution, Bottleneck Analysis and Result
Reporting.

·         7 years of extensive experience, out of which 5 years in client
facing roles (USA)

·         Anchoring Performance Testing engagement for a large retailer in
the current position

·         Leadership experience in managing a team of 15 people onsite and
35 people offshore

·         Experience in Manual, Automated and Performance Testing

·         Also managing SOA testing activities using SOAP UI. Working
knowledge of iTKO LISA

·         Proficient in managing multiple projects and maintaining excellent
relationship with the client executives

·         In depth expertise in Performance Testing Tools like HP/Mercury
LoadRunner, Performance Center

·         Extensively worked on Web, Winsock, Citrix, Web Services,
Multimedia Streaming protocols in LoadRunner

·         Expertise in various testing methodologies like Black-box,
White-box, Load, Stress, Endurance, Spike and Capacity Testing

·         Knowledge in Code & Memory Profiling tools like JProbe & Mercury
Diagnostics

·         Knowledge of scripting using Quick Test Professional (QTP) &
WinRunner scripts and using the same LoadRunner for Performance Testing

·         Experience in Performance Testing aimed at Capacity Planning for
Web based applications

·         Good knowledge of Oracle & SQL Server databases

·         In-depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)

·         Experience using Quality Center and Test Director for Test
Planning, Tracking & Defect Reporting

·         Good written and spoken communication skills

·         Customer-focused mindset with proven track record of meeting and
exceeding goals and expectations

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume:*

1. Full Name:

2. Current Legal Status:

3. Email Address:

4. Phone number Home / Cell:

5. Current Location:

6. Required Skills Experience:

7. Hourly Rate:

8. Availability:

9. Open for relocation?

Thanks and look forward working with you.

Thanks & Regards

Siranjeevi

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Telephone: 609-632-0346

Email        : si...@lorventech.com

Website     : www.lorventech.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.